The Sub Pop Scholarship
Sub Pop Records in Seattle, WA is offering $5750 worth of college scholarship money to an eligible high school senior. To apply for this scholarship you must be a resident of Washington or Oregon, and a graduating senior on your way to full-time enrollment at an accredited university or college. We are looking for an applicant who is involved and/or interested in music and/or the creative arts in some way.
To apply for this scholarship we would like you to submit an essay, no longer than one page, letting us know about some of the following topics:
* What are you doing in the arts/music field in your community?
- How and/or why did you become interested in artistic outlets?
- Why do you need this scholarship money?
- What are your influences and/or who inspires you?
- Who are some of your favorite bands or artists?
Applicants are encouraged to send digital links and provide hard copies of their artwork along with their essay, if relevant. However, please be aware that Sub Pop will not return any of this material, so please don’t send originals. Sub Pop will give equal opportunity to all applicants who fit the criteria outlined above. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is May 1st.
Please send all submissions and attachments to email@example.com.