To celebrate Financial Education Month Bigger Than Your Block will offer a free Facebook chat with high school seniors. Shay Olivarria the author of “10 Things College Students Need to Know About Money (2nd edition)” will be on hand. The one hour chat will allow students to ask any questions they have about personal finance including:
- Choosing a credit union.
- Opening a checking account.
- Opening an investment or retirement account.
- Accepting financial aid monies.
- Locating scholarships.
- Creating a spending plan for college.
- Anything else you can come up with!
Wednesday, April 5th 6pm PST
#BTYBChat for High School Seniors